Bringing the art world to the blockchain digital economy
Fact Sheet & Summit Information
What: Blockchain Basel™ Miami 2018: Art Conference & ART-FAIR (Digital & Traditional Art)
The theme of the Conference & ART-FAIR:
Blockchain Basel: The Democratization of Art, the New Art Economy!
Where: Intercontinental Miami Hotel (Downtown Miami, Florida, USA) 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, Florida, USA 33131
When: Thursday thru Sunday, December 6th-9th, 2018 in Conjunction with Art
Miami Week 2018.
Why: For far too long art as a medium of appreciation for the Human Eye and as an investment asset class has been available for a select few of Art experts and fortunate aficionados. The Fine Art industry as a whole is a very tight circle
consisting of Galleries, Art Dealers, Collectors, and the Artist. We believe that access to the arts is an essential right for the human being to realize their full potential as a people. For these and many more reasons the moment is now to
combine the power of technology and the centuries of Fine Art and make these works of art accessible to the masses.
We at Blockchain Basel™ Miami 2018 are producing an amazing four (4) day Conference & ART-FAIR that will serve to bring together cutting-edge Thought Leaders/Speakers and world-renowned Digital & Traditional Artists to Miami,
Florida in order to Educate, Network and Market these works of art to our conference participants and beyond.
We invite You and Your Organization to participate in Blockchain Basel™ Miami 2018 in Conjunction with Art Week Miami 2018 to partner with us as our conference theme states: Blockchain Basel™ Miami 2018: The democratization of Art, the New Art Economy!
The Blockchain Basel™ is built as an Interactive and Experiential driven conference. In order to Maximize the experience, the organizers are incorporating various elements in the Summit.
● Quality & Relevant Speakers using Keynotes, Panels, Fireside Chats, Breakout sessions along with one on one networking opportunities.
● Trade show Booths and Country Pavilions to Showcase their offerings to the marketplace (products and services)
● Luncheons and Networking Events to facilitate peer to peer relationships and connections.
● Concerts, VIP Lounges , nd Corporate Events
● Boot Camps, One on One Expert mentoring sessions
● Team Competitions (Hackathons and the Blockchain
Championships Finals competition)
● Certification Programs for Blockchain Technologies
● Blockchain Job Fair